Sunday, February 3

Patch Exchange


In December last year Erin of gatherwhatspills  had put out a call for a patch exchange on Instagram. 
I started work on my patch in January. The starting point were these beer bottle crowns which I flattened out. The husband had got himself some Simba stout and the lion on the crown is a cool dude with sunglasses so I decided that would be my starting point.
Added line after line of embroidery.
And ended up with this. The finished patch. Ready to be posted this week to my exchange partner in Washington DC.
  I've made a couple of round patches which will  be available in my Etsy store along with a few other things. Here's the link to my Etsy shop - millionstitches
We're already in February. Time really flies.
Have a good week.

4 comments:

Irene Donovan said...

Thank you for showing the process. A brilliant result. did you plan it all out before you started or did it develop?

Anonymous said...

What is your etsy account name?

Gumbo Lily said...

I love your patch idea. Very fun.

John Albert said...

I have read your article and this is really impressive for new readers and this is such beneficial blog for developing knowledge about embroideries techniques.

ShareThis