Monday, April 10

Progress on 1 Year of Stitches in the month of March

   A teaching assignment in Odisha took me away from the Blue Mountains for a good three weeks. 
I carried the 1 Year of Stitches with me.
   
 At the beginning of March here is what the twelve inch circle looked like.
 7th March.2017
 15th March 2017.
 16th March 2017.
20th March 2017.
I seem to have come to a creative standstill. Only adding little Algerian eye flowers and Lazy Daisy leaves.
Didn't get a chance to update my blog all that time I was away.
How did March treat you? The teaching assignment went well and I spent a week with family, celebrating my mother's 80th birthday with a thanksgiving prayer and lunch.

1 comment:

MY MUSINGS said...

Love your tiny stitches and patterns! You seem to enjoy it so much!

ShareThis