Saturday, April 18

Friendships

Finished stitching this while the painters and cleaners worked on transforming the apartment.
Don't you agree with the saying? I think it rings true.
Been given for framing.

Have a great weekend.

If you shop on line I would appreciate it if you would click on the Amazon link here or the Flipkart link here to browse and make your purchases.
 As an affiliate, Flipkart and Amazon will pay me a small percentage of the total amount you spend.You will not be paying anything extra. Thank you.  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun piece! Is it too late to retrieve it from the framers and add in the missing 'e' from inappropriateness? Hope I haven't upset you.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Ah alas it's too late to retrieve from the framers. My husband noticed the missing 'e' from inappropriateness as well. Let's just blame it on the alcohol. :)

Els said...

Hmmmmmm that might be true, for men ..... but I love the stitching and the integrated bear cans ;-)

All the best with the new place

ShareThis