Friday, August 2

Page for Theresa - Book Page Swap 2013

Here's the page I made for Theresa.
Theresa's theme is Travel or Travelling.

What a coincidence because I'm going to be away on a trip, hoping to spot the Big 5 in Tanzania and the blue waters of the Indian Ocean of the coast of Zanzibar. Can't tell you how excited I am, its my first trip to the African continent. Any tips? or advise on things I must do and see or avoid. I'm all ears,do tell.
 Its been a bit of a roller coaster ride getting things together for the trip especially getting a shot of the elusive yellow fever vaccine but I'm hoping It's All Smooth Sailing from now on!

Have a wonderful weekend.

3 comments:

Thread Born said...

Beautiful blues and hand stitching. Have a fabulous trip! Hope you'll take us along on your adventures...Julie

Unknown said...

very beautiful page!!!

Caterina Giglio said...

just wonderful and great sense of movement...

ShareThis