Sunday, February 7

The beginnings of a new fiber book

 I'm participating in a Stitch along and the Crazy Quilt Journal Project 2016 this year. I've decided to combine the output of these two challenges in the form of a fiber journal of 2016.
January for the stitch along is done. The little fox reminds me of my pet Brownie which a leopard snatched away last Saturday. Heartbroken but hoping he's in a better place with no predators.  
And here's the layout for the fiber book. The crazy quilt block has been put together, just need to get the embellishing done.

For all those celebrating Chinese New Year - Kong Hei Fatt Choy.
 It's the year of the monkey.    

4 comments:

Michele McLaughlin said...

I'm enjoying your blog. I'm Mickie from the USA. I'm sorry about your pet. The fiber journal sounds wonderful. Love your stitching!

Unknown said...

Love the fox and the quilt block. Great project!

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thank you Michele and Iviva.

Jax13 said...

Simply LOVE the natural frayed edge left in place!

ShareThis