Wednesday, November 13

The Crafties - Blogger Awards Nominee


At the end of October while checking my mail on my phone I was surprised to receive a mail from Love Crafts to say my blog Million Little Stitches had been nominated for a Craftie.
I was simply blown away, it took time to sink in but now I'm plain delighted.   



Million Little Stitches has been nominated for the Stylish Stitching Blog 2019 and I'm requesting all those who follow this blog or happen to visit to take a few minutes to cast their vote for Million Little Stitches.
Voting can be completed in a few simple steps

1. Click on this link.

2.  Go to the catergory - Stylish Stitching Blog 2019
     Million Little Stitches - Vote for Maya is the third blog listed and click to choose.

3. Complete the form with your name and email address and click done.  

Thank you for taking the time to vote. I really appreciate it.

Voting closes on 18th November 2019.

Announcements will be made on 2nd December 2019.

Thank you once more.

4 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

One of my other blog friends was nominated in a different category. While visiting for her, I voted in all categories and your's was one of my votes.
good luck!!
xx, Carol

Charlton Stitcher said...

How wonderful. Well done you and good luck! I’ve just voted to help you on your way.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thank you Carol. I hope your friend wins too.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thank you, every vote will make a difference.

ShareThis