Thursday, May 15

Blue - Roy G Biv 2014

Pine tree with pine cones silhouetted against the incredible blue winter sky in the Nilgiris.
Tram in Causeway Bay, Hong Kong.

 Krishna - the blue god. Krishna is the eighth incarnation of the Vishnu in Hinduism.
Temples in South India are painted in bright colours.The distinctive blue of Krishna caught my eye.

The days are slipping by very quickly. I can't believe its the third Thursday in May already.Looking forward to the blog hop to view what everybody else has to show. Jennifer and Julie who are co- ordinating this year long challenge have links to all those who are participating.

Have a good week. I'm getting started looking for Indigo, last year it was the most elusive colour.

If you're shopping on line via Amazon or Flipkart. I would appreciate it if you would click on the Amazon or Flipkart banners in the side bar and make your purchases.
 As an affiliate, Flipkart and Amazon will pay me a small percentage of the total amount spent. You will not be paying anything extra. Thank you.

6 comments:

Arzigogolare said...

I love how some of your blues are nestled in with greenery & buildings! It's always fun to see your far-away (from Italy, anyway!) photos...

Thread Born said...

I love seeing your blues...they make me want to travel to far-away (for me!) places.

Sharmon Davidson said...

I always enjoy your photos, and these are no exception; I especially enjoy the dreamy blue of Krishna.

Blue Sky Dreaming said...

This is a wonderful selection ... tram, railway, sky and Krishna!! I'm thinking indigo will be a challenge for me too!

Charlton Stitcher said...

Love these exotic blues - especially the blue bus in Hong Kong (one of my Must Visit places) and Krishna the blue god surrounded by all those bright, tropical colours.

Mail Art Dramas said...

You took far, far away. Thank you! So nice to see your part of the world. What a
treat!

ShareThis