Monday, August 26

Winner of the Crochet Runner

Hello! 
We have  a winner for the crochet runner - drun roll......... it's.......... Celia from Portugal.

This is what Celia had to say about Crochet and what it meant to her.
'Crocheting means reviving my childhood hobby and remembering those long-ago pleasant afternoons and evenings spent creating bedspreads, tablecloths, doillies, etc. Nowadays I apply my creations on CQs, bags, etc. Always a pleasure.'



There were eleven of you who chose to participate and I loved reading all your associations with crochet. Thank you for sharing

Celia I'm hoping you read this because I can't email you. Would you email me your postal address so I can post the runner to you. My email address is maya (dot) matthew ( at) gmail (dot) com.

I hope you will participate in the next giveaway I have.
Have a great week.
    

2 comments:

celia (portugal) said...

Oh wow! THANK YOU! Have just emailed you. Looking forward to receiving this lovely runner.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

I am so glad you decided to check who the winner of the crochet runner was.
I'll be mailing the runner to you next week. Congratulations again. :)

ShareThis