Thursday, September 18

Sequential Design - The Invisible Woman

I tried posting the little animated clip of The Invisible Woman but it takes forever to download.So here is the link to view it. This is the work of Lou Trigg embroiderer extraordinaire who's blog and website I'm going to be exploring right after this post.

I came across The Invisible Woman on Jude's blog who does extremely thought provoking and inspiring work.

This should keep you on the net for hours.Like you need an excuse!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Incredible clip...pure work of art

jude said...

glad you went there, wasn't it amazing?

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Glad you found the clip incredible T&S.

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Thanks for the link Jude which took care of about 12 hours or there abouts, of what was Thursday.Thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Padparadscha said...

What a beautiful work, thanks for sharing the link !

Anonymous said...

how lovely of you = I am very flattered x

kate said...

Very powerful images and story. Thanks for the clip! I am inspired!

ShareThis