Tuesday, December 18

Comments & Labels

My first post & it all went as planned except for the comments and labels at the end of the post. The post ends and the comments, labels etc are right at the end of the page! Really can't say what happened there, I've tried to figure it out and rectify matters ( most frustrating) but nothing seems to work, I'm hoping it will set itself right & won't recur ( that would be a nightmare).

If anyone knows how to set it right I would appreciate pointers and if you would like to leave a comment regarding my first post - Time to go with the flow - you need to scroll down till the labels and comments appear.

2 comments:

pRiyA said...

hi,
the comments section seems to be fine now in the second post. it's right here immediately beside the post:-)

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Yes, what a relief.Thanks for all the tips.

ShareThis