Thursday, March 1

Speaking in Cursive

A little something I finished yesterday. Between seeking inspiration and speaking in cursive I've participated in a travel writing scholarship.
I see travel writing becoming my alternate career.
I'm off on a small trip, work and some time with the family.
I'm going to be on the lookout for things to write about which I come across during this week.
Will have to wait until Easter before I start speaking in cursive.
Have a great weekend. Everyone in India will be celebrating the Spring festival of Holi starting this evening.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

This little piece is lovely. I still write cursive...and am sad that -- at least in North America -- its use is waning. It's been found that children who've never learned to write cursive, cannot read it, either.

Best wishes for happy new adventures in travel consulting!

Gumbo Lily said...

~smile~ I like your stitchery!
Happy Holi!

ShareThis