Saturday, December 9

Polar Bear Ornaments

 I've been embroidering these little Christmas ornaments for my sister's class children.
It's become a bit of a tradition.Last year was the first time I made an ornament for each child.
I made twenty one ornaments this year. I hope the package reaches on time.
Hope your plans for Christmas are coming together nicely.
The weather is beautiful, typical December weather - bright warm days and chilly cold nights. Had to start using hot water bottles last night.
Have a great weekend. 

7 comments:

Gabriela said...

I absolutely LOVE your work :-)

Els said...

Ahhhhh there will be some very HAPPY children !
You're the best !
(Happy Christmas-time yourself !)

Gumbo Lily said...

Oh, these polar bears are so sweet. What a gift of love you've stitched up.

Caterina Giglio said...

adorable!

Ms Francis said...

They are really lovely 😃.. would like to know on what fabric you did those...

Ms Francis said...

I went through all your cross Stitch designs.. really impressive.. I am from Bangalore.. would like to know what fabric and from where you purchased.. thanks in advance and Happy New year..

Maya Sara Matthew said...

Sorry it's taken me so long to acknowledge all your comments.
Gabriela thank you for popping in and leaving a comment. Glad you like my work.
Els - yes the kids were delighted and I was thanked very sweetly by the class.
Jodi and Caterina thank you.
Ms. Francis - thank you. I've use regular unbleached cotton, it's called gada in India. It comes in different weights and is used for lining and muslins in dress making. You should be able to get it in any shop off Commercial Street - Ravi's Craft Shop or Surya Emporium.

ShareThis