Wednesday, January 27

TAST - Chain Braid Stitch, Drizzle Stitch, Pekinese Stitch

Forty six down and six to go for Take a Stitch Tuesday. Its the home stretch going forward.

Chain braid Stitch
Drizzle Stitch
Pekinese Stitch

One would think I'm only intent on completing TAST but I have been doing other things,The Story of the Traveling Pages for instance. I've completed the page for January and its been posted to Juliette. Pictures of the page will be revealed once Juliet is in reciept of the page, don't want to spoil the surprise for her. I've begun work on the page for Carmen and the theme is Castles.

3 comments:

pRiyA said...

That's a lot of stitching!
When you deliver the Baobab tree, there is a bit of stitching that I'm going to make you do for me since I 'd probably muck it up myself.

Caterina Giglio said...

thank you for your kind remarks. I am doing well. you did not say if you wanted to be entered in the draw...
I just found your traveling pages too and I love that as well as your blog! thank you, caterina

bigBANG studio said...

i'm partial to the pekinese stitch.

i didn't know such a thing existed until now. tonight, i toast the pekinese stitch, that marvelous braid of wonders. thank you for enlightening me;)

ShareThis