Monday, June 8

TAST - French Knots

Not a terribly inspired sample of French Knots I'm afraid.
The weekend was great. Watched the movie Changeling. If you haven't seen it then please do. John Malkovich's effortless style rocks and over shadows Angelina Jolie if you ask me.
Met friends from college for lunch, this happens about once a year when one or more of the gang visits Bangalore also serves as an opportunity to check out a new restaurant. It was Caperberry this time and it didn't disappoint. The world of Facebook and plans for a decadent boat ride from Cochin to Kumarakom drinking arrack and stopping for prawns and other local fare were discussed over tenderloin with buttery mashed potatoes and pears stewed in red wine.

Have been working on a little something which is nearing completion and shall be revealed in my next post.So, you will come back won't you, round about this time next week ?

3 comments:

Chris Daly said...

I think this is wonderful. It reminds me of fireworks.

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hello,
Thanks so much for your kind comment.
Wonderful patterns in your stitches.x

Crayons said...

Hi Embellisher
I like the simple, organic feel of the French stitches. I also like the widgets that you have added to your blog. I just love visiting. It inspires me to explore the outer reaches of my creativity.

ShareThis